Tuesday, January 20, 2009

the wandering iphone pt2

this was the table i used to play under when i was a kid. this table was my spaceship.

at anja's. it's still inside me... somewhere...

after dinner in the city with jolene.

the morning i left.

first show at the place where river phoenix died.

it's fuzzy. trust me.

end of some things.

william mason the third.

sad little orphanage.

production design field trip.

couldnt be more clear.

the boss.

work for a bit.

hero. man. doyle.

i still think you can crush a keg with people.

i quit.

stalker.

some improvisation. some delicious improvisation.

my friend the bluejay. he likes my tunes.

sad day. wish i could have taken you home. fixed you up. sent you on your way.

secret dream: fashion photographer.

park with cigarette and bike.

the grand bastard with beer on bucket.

accidental product of the modern age.

the los angeles theatre.

just a man. just a man.

raw stock.

finished. (sorry, but daikokuya IS the best ramen in town.)

blue chip. bright night.

relax. i got this.

fuck.

blessed with good luck before the end of the year.

dont think ive seen two people more happy in a best buy.

my brother, mumbling around like mr. bean.

1 comment:

Jose Renteria said...

only two and half pictures of me.. I think you're holding out....